'Google My Business', 'Google Places for Business', and 'Google+ Pages Dashboard' - What's the difference?
If you previously used Google Places for Business or Google+ Pages dashboard to manage your business information, you've likely noticed that your account has been automatically upgraded to Google My Business dashboard. Google My Business makes it simpler than ever to make sure your local business information can be easily found across Google, including on Google Maps, Google Search, and Google+. Best of all it's free to set up!
Why Use Google My Business?
Google My Business is the fast and easy way for businesses and organizations to manage their online presence with Google. Using the Google My Business dashboard, you'll now be able to:
- Maintain up-to-date business information on Google
- Build loyal customers using a Google+ page. Followers of the page for your business can show appreciation and give feedback with posts and reviews, and use the +1 button to endorse products and services on Google+, Google Search, Maps or on ads.
- Track engagement with insights for Google+ pages and posts
- See information on your related Google Analytics account and YouTube channels
- Seamlessly create and track performance of AdWords Express campaigns