Putting your filing cabinet back together
The filing cabinet has been lost - Today we have documents in a physical cabinet, email on the server, email on personal computers, documents on the server/personal computers/attached to email, faxes, the in-basket or on the floor!!! Document Manager brings all these documents together.
Effective document management ensures all team members use the same templates to create standard documents such as letters, faxes, emails and reports.
Imagine having central, searchable storage of all emails, faxes, letters as well as practice policies, procedures and standard templates where you can create your own "how-to" or "best practice" procedures
Document Manager uniquely puts the filing cabinet back together by automating client directory creation & integrating with current dominant practice applications.
"We are absolutely delighted with the improved efficiency Document Manager has provided us. It provides a robust platform and powerful search facility that we utilise for staff training, business templates, document management and office administration." - Marilyn Davies
Top 5 reasons to use Document Manager Professional
- Saves storage space ...all documents (including emails, faxes and letters) are stored electronically in ONE central location rather than across a number of individual computers.
- Find your documents ...find any document in a matter of seconds and cut out the time wasted endlessly searching.
- Upskill new staff ...with a professional induction process new staff will get up-to-speed quicker and consistently deliver on your professional service expectations.
- Take advantage of current knowledge ...do away with recreating standard documents over and over again. Save time by empowering your staff to use your firm's existing wealth of knowledge.
- Simple to use, easy to understand ...because Document Manager sits inside Outlook your staff will need minimal training and adoption rates will skyrocket.
You can even utilise Business Fitness NZ content straight from Document Manager. This content is the most thorough and well-defined systems content available in New Zealand, designed specifically for accountants by accountants.